About Me

My photo
Wiesbaden, Germany
Welcome! I'm so happy you found me! I use natural light, beautiful souls, silliness, and the unexpected to capture and create art. I'm a graduate from The New York Institute of Photography and have been a enjoying my life as a photographer for 5 years. I'm a wife, I'm a mother, I care too much, and sometimes laugh a little too loudly.. I'm passionate about creating images that provoke great feeling to remind you that the good times make absolutely everything worth it.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Gee family

Rarely do I ever post something on the same day as a session but this one was extremely short. Why? It was 26 degrees at the lake. 26 degrees.

This is one of my past OPlove families. Daddy is home now and we are all glad! Try not to fall in love with their baby, Quinton. He has enormous puppy dog eyes. I mean it. Don't go blaming me if you catch baby fever. He will make your heart melt...even in 26 degree weather.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. oh heavens, that boy! he's the most adorable thing ever.


    you did amazing things with the light. so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job. I like that you took shots while they were in the car

    ReplyDelete

Followers



Wedding Photography
Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more