About Me

My photo
Wiesbaden, Germany
Welcome! I'm so happy you found me! I use natural light, beautiful souls, silliness, and the unexpected to capture and create art. I'm a graduate from The New York Institute of Photography and have been a enjoying my life as a photographer for 5 years. I'm a wife, I'm a mother, I care too much, and sometimes laugh a little too loudly.. I'm passionate about creating images that provoke great feeling to remind you that the good times make absolutely everything worth it.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mississippi Lovin' - Hope & Marcus

I traveled to Mississippi for this engagement session. My wonderful cousin, Hope, is getting married. She can cripple me with laughter with just a look in her eyes. We have a ridiculous relationship that is sacred and there is no way I would trade her but I'll loan her to Marcus for a while...like maybe for the rest of her life. ;)

The horse in these photos is our grandaddy's "Sandy". Sandy and I were born on the same day and has grown old over all these years. I loved including him in this session!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always.
    Great job with the horse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet couple! Love the feel in some of the shots. And love love love the horse. :D

    ReplyDelete

Followers



Wedding Photography
Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more