About Me

My photo
Wiesbaden, Germany
Welcome! I'm so happy you found me! I use natural light, beautiful souls, silliness, and the unexpected to capture and create art. I'm a graduate from The New York Institute of Photography and have been a enjoying my life as a photographer for 5 years. I'm a wife, I'm a mother, I care too much, and sometimes laugh a little too loudly.. I'm passionate about creating images that provoke great feeling to remind you that the good times make absolutely everything worth it.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fortenberry Wedding aka Most Amazing Couple ever..

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE shooting weddings? I love the pressure... I love the emotions.. I thrive in this type of environment. It's exhilarating and I absolutely cannot get enough of it. This particular wedding, though, was emotional for me. I think I starting crying 5 times and forced myself to stop being a baby and take pictures. ;) I even teared up while editing. I just love Melissa, Clint, and their families. They have this positive energy flowing all around them that is addictive. The reception was such a blast. I was singing along with all the songs while I was shooting. I'm so grateful I got to be a part of it! Enjoy your new lives together!

xoxo
Christan

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This next set is from my partner and good friend Jeff. I cannot stress how vital it is to have two photographers at a wedding. Two different photographers catching different moments with they're own artistic visions. His eye is one of a kind and we always have a blast shooting together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh, your pictures are so great!
    I love you shots of the bride before the wedding, I wish I could have got some! haha.

    Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to take part in this with you!

    I greatly look forward to our weddings to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is WOW!! You and Jeff both did such a fabulous job! I can't even begin to pick faves - beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely. jeff's getting really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all! You both get better & better, leaving me in the dust. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Christan, you are so talented! I have soooo enjoyed looking at your blog! You are amazing! Love you much! -Missy

    ReplyDelete

Followers



Wedding Photography
Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more