About Me

My photo
Wiesbaden, Germany
Welcome! I'm so happy you found me! I use natural light, beautiful souls, silliness, and the unexpected to capture and create art. I'm a graduate from The New York Institute of Photography and have been a enjoying my life as a photographer for 5 years. I'm a wife, I'm a mother, I care too much, and sometimes laugh a little too loudly.. I'm passionate about creating images that provoke great feeling to remind you that the good times make absolutely everything worth it.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Pie at the Art of Living house

I can't always be "all business" you know. Sometimes I have to share a little of my life with you guys.

Some of you may know that I'm starting my journey soon to become a holistic nutritionist in addition to being a lifestyle photographer. It's hard to decide on just one passion, isn't it?

I'm always looking for healthy versions of positively sinful favorites. This week was healthy sweet potato pie made by one of my favorite nutritionists: Marni Wasserman.

www.artoflivingstudios.com

www.artoflivingstudios.com

www.artoflivingstudios.com

www.artoflivingstudios.com


Get the recipe!

1 comment:

  1. Christan,
    That pie looks positively sinful and unctuous. I've never had sweet potato dessert, but i know this is going to change very soon. Thank you for sharing this beauty of a sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Followers



Wedding Photography
Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more