About Me

My photo
Wiesbaden, Germany
Welcome! I'm so happy you found me! I use natural light, beautiful souls, silliness, and the unexpected to capture and create art. I'm a graduate from The New York Institute of Photography and have been a enjoying my life as a photographer for 5 years. I'm a wife, I'm a mother, I care too much, and sometimes laugh a little too loudly.. I'm passionate about creating images that provoke great feeling to remind you that the good times make absolutely everything worth it.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Janee helps me work magic once again..

So, maybe last saturday you were out having a romantic dinner or a business meeting lakeside and you saw a few girls out there goofing around with makeup and cameras. You had no idea the magic we were making... The goofing we were doing... The jokes Janee was cracking... Not to mention her bossing. Watch out for that bossing! She will make you look hot so you better close your mouth and do what she says!

You might remember Janee from a Paseo TTD shoot earlier this year. Or maybe you saw her half naked on the news promoting Mariposa lipo treatments...Either way, she owns the Oxford Spa and Salons www.theoxfordspasalon.com . She started out as a makeup artist but has turned into my creative director. You could say she wears the pants in our relationship and I'm okay with that. And well, she IS the one that makes me look so beautiful.. but ANYWAY...

This is Jackie. My first Senior Representative for class of 2010. She is Vietnamese American and drop dead gorgeous. Check it out! If you are interested in becoming a Senior Rep. for Art of Living Studios contact me to see if you are eligible.

xoxo,
Christan

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. She is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. She definitely doesn't look 17. How is it I feel like I still look like a chubby 15 year old & 17 year olds look like this?
    These are beautiful, Christan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures with the colourful dress! :) Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work.
    I really like the ones where the sun is washing stuff out.

    especially the one with the couple on the grass, where you barely see the subject and the make-up artist because of the brightness.

    ReplyDelete

Followers



Wedding Photography
Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more