About Me

My photo
Wiesbaden, Germany
Welcome! I'm so happy you found me! I use natural light, beautiful souls, silliness, and the unexpected to capture and create art. I'm a graduate from The New York Institute of Photography and have been a enjoying my life as a photographer for 5 years. I'm a wife, I'm a mother, I care too much, and sometimes laugh a little too loudly.. I'm passionate about creating images that provoke great feeling to remind you that the good times make absolutely everything worth it.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Jessica's Sneak Peek

Jessica was so much fun to be around! Although she tried to be serious in her photos.. I wasn't gonna have that! She was laughing at how many times I said "Stop being serious!!!". I'm sure she thought I was crazy.. but it was worth it to get her to show her beautiful smile. Thanks, Jessica!

xoxo,
Christan

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Great use of angles in the ones with the bridge in it. Is it a bridge? ;D Love her green shoes! What a sweet girl. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was a bridge at the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say the same thing - love her green heels!!! And, yes, she has the most beautiful smile! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE the one of her doing her makeup
    real life = best photographs. ever.

    ReplyDelete

Followers



Wedding Photography
Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more